The POLOphone intercom system could not be simpler to install, using a 2-wire bus throughout. Connect entry panels and phones to any point on this bus and the system is up and running. Added to this, the system only requires a low current 12V DC power supply. It can be connected to the battery of a CENTSYS gate motor for power failure protection.
From each handset, the gate motor, or door lock adjacent to the entry panel, can be operated. An auxiliary pushbutton is also provided for activating a secondary function such as the pedestrian-opening on the gate motor. In addition, the gate motor status feedback signal can be wired to the built-in indicator LED located in the cradle of each handset.
- Only two wires
- Expandable up to five components, maximum two entry panels
- Each panel fitted with two call buttons
- Single or dual call button modes of operation
- Intercommunication between two groups of handsets
- Award winning style handset.
- Each handset incorporates:
- Gate release for each entry panel
- Auxiliary control button
- Intercommunication call button
- Gate status LED
- 12V operation with optional battery backup
- Built-in lightning protection